Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory P Mclennan Jr has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Showing 5 of 6
There is no one better at a bedside manner explaining what current diagnosis has found and options of addressing in order to maximize best outcome. From day one I was extremely confident in how to approach my illness as well as in Dr. McClellan's capabilities of telling it straight telling it honestly and delivering in the toughest of times. I would highly recommend Dr. Wallen to anyone seeking assistance with their urology challenges .
10 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Gregory P Mclennan Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory P Mclennan Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.