Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory J Mcwilliams
Dr. Gregory J Mcwilliams, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK, with other offices in Tulsa, OK and Tulsa, OK . He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcwilliams is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital - South and St Francis Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory J Mcwilliams has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gregory J Mcwilliams has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Gregory J Mcwilliams has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Mcwilliams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Gregory J Mcwilliams accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory J Mcwilliams in this video.
Dr. Gregory J Mcwilliams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.