Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory J Menio Sr
Dr. Gregory J Menio Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Stroudsburg, PA, with another office in East Stroudsburg, PA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory J Menio Sr has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Wait time to see the doctor isn't bad. What is bad is the decisions this doctor makes. Had a hand injury and fails to address the issue or resolve it. Performed surgery and failed to do what he said he would do. Did not come to the room after surgery to speak to me nor my wife. Instead he calls and leaves a message on my wifes phone. My wife even mentioned all the other doctors came to the room except Dr Menio. Horrible manners, horrible experience. Spends no more time than needed in office as well. Maybe 2 minutes at most. No conversation, no sympathy, no concern. To the point and out the door.
Waited over an hour for him to see me for literally 2 minutes - squeeze my broken hand - tell me its ok and send me out the door. 4 months later i am going to another doctor since my hand has not healed properly. I am very dissapointed with the office staffs attitude also, kinda nasty, felt like a number the whole time i had to deal with this office. Will never go back, ever.
33 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Gregory J Menio Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory J Menio Sr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near East Stroudsburg, PA.