Dr. Gregory Mevissen Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Mevissen?

Posted on September 24th, 2016

I have been to doctors who have treated patients like a assembly line. Dr. Mevisson took time with me and i felt that he really cared about me. I have stayed with him for many years and have recommended him to others.

Ease for a ugly procedure

Posted on September 17th, 2013

This was the forth colonoscopy that I've had with Dr Mevissen. He is professional, prompt and makes the experience as comfortable as possible.

Communication is a huge weak point

Posted on August 12th, 2011

He has done 2 endoscopies and dilatations for me. The 2nd was a mistake--4 years had passed & I thought it would be wise to go where my records were, forgetting that I was so displeased with the experience. This doctor has no communication skills.No conversation following the rocedure, no follow up, nothing. Trying to get the info from the office staff is nearly impossible. My doctor had to read me what was sent to her in order for me to know what occurred during these procedures.He does a lot of these, so it's old stuff to him. But to each of us having the procedure, it is new and important.

Dr. Mevissen is best of 4 GI docs I had!

Posted on January 28th, 2011

My previous three GI docs were not as good as Dr. Mevissen at:Diagnosing, administering correct doses of sedative/anesthesia, communicating concerns and choices.

Posted on March 11th, 2009

First I had to wait two weeks to see him.When I got to his office (ON TIME) I had to wait 50 minutes for him (he didn't want to come up from the lab).He ordered a liver biopsy for me telling me the tests would be back in about one week. Three weeks later, after FOUR phone calls, he finally opened my chart and wrote a note on it. When I called the FIFTH time, his NURSE gave me the results which took all of 30 seconds.

Posted on December 8th, 2015