Gregory Middleton Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Gregory Middleton?

think he should stick with books

Posted on June 8th, 2016

unpleasant appointment. he got all red in the face. seemed flummoxed by my pain issues.unsure why i was sent to him. he had no interest in what other doctors had told me?? what a bummer for me.

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Not a fan, would like someone who tries harder

Posted on September 28th, 2015

I don't feel I had time to explain my pain and yes I will follow up with exercise which I have been doing since I was twenty. I have done yoga, gym, walking and now am going to look for a pool for arthritis. I did not get feedback and still don't know if I have osteo. I spent my Sunday unable to do much more than a six block walk with 8 ibuprofen. I feel like I a dying with all he pain I am living with. I wish I knew how to find a good doctor. I have had twenty and not one that I would recommend an bedside manner and listening are important. We pay you.

VERY VERY POOR

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Very very poor doctor, stated in report he performed exam of several body parts and yet never even laid hand on me, for example, its rather hard to say someone doesn't have arthritis in there elbow if you at minimum don't even look at it! This is just one example, he documented that several different body part were OK, but never even examined them! He never even put me on the table or asked me to stand/walk to examine ORTHOPEDIC conditions! Contradicted himself on several issues; said in one part of rpt there was no problem, then in another section said just the opposite. Documented that I most definately had Fibromyalgia but when asked if he would document necessary information (objective evidence) required by Social Security Disability, which I've been trying to get for 4 years, he simply said it was too much work and he did not do it... After reading the above facts about him billing Medicare 33% more than the Avg. CA Rheumatologist, its no doubt he wouldn't want to take 10 mins and do his job, which could potentially keep a person (me) from being homeless due to lack of income, or to perform a proper examination! He didn't even document the baisic objective evidence to support a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia, yet stated this was the primary cause of my pain. The causes of my pain have been clearly established by several physicians/specialists and are based on severe Orthopedic conditions and proven by MRI's and not his 5 minute glance at me.... I've seen many Physicians in my life, even have a good friend who is a world reknown acedemic radiation oncologist, and this one was the bottom of the barrel. STAY AWAY!

Very uncaring doctor

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

I just came from a new Orthopedic Doctor and oh what a difference. This doctor was thorough unlike Middleton. Had an array of x-Rays done and went over them with me. Ordered gel injections , braces, and a cream for my knees. Middleton did none these things. Also this doctor was happy to help me acquire a Handicapp Placard which Middleton didn't want to have anything to with. My last appt. with Middleton was very painful, ( he just didn't care)!

Finally found a great doctor

Posted on December 6th, 2014

After meeting with several orthopedics, and finding as many conflicting diagnosis, I went to see Dr. Middleton. I was put at ease and reassured that he would be able to find the answer for me. He wanted to hear everything I had to say about my pain. He told me of the diagnosis he suspected and suggested we wait a couple of weeks till a certain medication was out of my body and then he would run some tests. He added, if things got worse to call and somehow he would fit me in. I got worse and was able to get in that same day. I was so bad I needed to use a wheelchair to get from the car to his office. He felt we should not wait and would do some blood work now and get me started on the medication I needed for PMR. He said if his diagnosis was correct I would start feeling better within a few days. I took my first dose at 6PM that day. For the first time in days, I was able to turn over in bed. When I got up the next morning, I felt good. No more pain or weakness in my hips, shoulders arms and wrists. It was miraculous to me. I find Dr. Middleton to be a blessing in my life.

Was told it was in my head!

Posted on February 16th, 2013

This doctor dismissed me and told me it was in my head. I have been diagnosed with a rare disease-Mastocytosis.

Posted on August 26th, 2012

My visit to Dr. Middleton was extremely disappointing, and a complete waste of time and money.I have several orthopedic problems and have been suffering with pain for five years. Dr. Middleton basically dismissed my pain and told me it was all in my head. I asked him to explain my xrays to me and he said that xrays really don't mean anything, they're subject to interpretation. I've fallen several times in the past few months and he said it was no big deal, everyone falls. He said that if I'd fallen 250 times, I should be worried.I found him to be utterly unprofessional and completely uncaring. His staff was just as bad. On my first visit they had the reason for my visit incorrect, so I had to make another appointment. The person who took my vitals signs was obviously not paying attention. She recorded my temperature as 92 F (dangerously low) and my weight at 136 (I'm short and thin an weigh 125). I arrived for my appointment 30 minutes early, but I was seen before I even had time to fill out my forms. And during my brief visit with the doctor, the nurse interrupted saying his other patient was complaining that the doctor was late.Obviously, this is a cattle-call operation. They get you in and out just as fast as possible, medical care be damned.

Posted on January 7th, 2010

I am very pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Middleton and his staff. He is a caring and thorough doctor and treats me with his patience.

Posted on September 6th, 2017