Have you seen Dr. Gregory A Moffitt?

Great Doctor!

Takes time with his patients, is knowledgeable and is very thorough. Never have to wait long either. He has a great bed side manner, not rude or hateful at all. I will continue to go to him, very satisfied !

Was given a single star only because I had to choose at least one!

I was treated very badly by this extremely rude and arrogant man! I have been very sick for a few years and I have several Drs but none of them wants to work together to help me. I have been taking meds for high BP for years! I went into hypertensive crisis recently and was put on a patch to get it to come down. This was from my Nephrologist, however she didn't want to see me back for 6 months. Yes, after a severe situation! My PC Dr wanted to put me on the pill form and increase the dose which I was afraid of because I have had problems with it dropping in the past. He told me to just let her follow it then and he didn't want to see me back for 6 months. I told him she did the same so he told me to get Dr Moffitt to follow it since I have so many adrenal issues and BP, diabetes and other kidney problems all go together anyway. I saw Dr Moffitt today and explained all that and asked for him to follow it and he refused. I asked him to simply write a note stating that he couldn't follow me for BP and why so I had something to take back to the other Dr. He took me in his office and closed the door and started talking abusive to me. He told me he's not a pain Dr. which I have no idea what that has to do with high BP. He acted like I was going to be bringing a lawsuit against him which couldn't be further from my mind until he started being so rude, unprofessional and after all the series of events took place. He took my check out paperwork and started marking through everything and told me there was no charge for today but I was never allowed back there. Then he spoke with a threatening tone and said he was calling my PC Dr and warning him about me. He handed the paperwork to the lady at the desk and told her there was no charge and make it go away whatever that means and do not reschedule. Meanwhile, I have no one to monitor my BP and medicines. I told him I have a strong history on both sides of my family of high BP with death, strokes and heart disease and heart attacks. I don't want those things to happen to me. But my chances are very high without treatment. I have never filled out one of these reviews but I have been placed in a dangerous position. All this Dr had to do was to write a note on his letterhead that simply stated he couldn't follow me for my BP because I lived too far from his office and he didn't feel comfortable being responsible for it. That he was suggesting my PC Dr be responsible since he is closer to my home and can monitor me more closely. That was all I expected him to do but he chose to act like a paranoid schizophrenic. I ended up crying all the way home and I have been crying all day and evening. I am a very sensitive person who almost never does anything to hurt someone else. But I have Alot of things wrong with me right now and I just want to get well. I'm tired of being treated like I don't matter. These Drs charge way more than what they do for you. I wish they would treat their patients like they want their spouse, parents or children treated. Now I don't know what to do about doctors and these things that are wrong with me that need care. Now is when he needs to worry because he's already humiliated me and tried to make me feel like the lowest form of life. He slandered me in front of his staff and when he contacts my other Drs with his lies to make me look bad, that is only more harassment and if I have to get an attorney, I will tell them the rest of the things that were said and done when he made me go back inside that office with the door closed and refused to let my husband come back. But to anyone who is really sick and scheduled to go here, please don't! I don't want anyone else to hurt like I am right now!

I have been to several Endocrinologist and Dr. Moffett is the most caring doctor I have been to. He listens to me and make suggestions for my health and lifestyle.

Frustrated Patient

Started on Thyroid Medication 21/2 years ago. Return every 6 months for labs and follow-up by Dr. Moffitt. No adrenal or cortisol tests ever done. I have never felt well since starting this process. I have been bounced around on several different doses of medication. My visits with Dr. Moffitt last maybe 8 minutes. I am starting to question if I should have been started on medication. I am considering going to another doctor. I know a family practice or internist can do as much or more. My situation has become malpractice.

Very Pleasant Experience

Referred to Dr. Moffitt at the end of May. He is a warm and pleasant doctor to talk to. He listens with eye contact. Most of all I appreciated the prompt call that he personally made about the results of my test. It was not the best of diagnosis, but he answered all my questions and without making me feel he was rushing me off the phone. I feel more relieved that I have a reason for all these smptoms. I will have to have surgery and only wish he could do the surgery. This speaks volumes of the comfort and trust level I felt with Dr. Moffitt. His Nurse Kim was also deserves mention, in that she was warm, friendly and had a listening ear.

Patient

I've had the pleasure of being examined twice by Dr Morritt and a very pleasant experience. Very easy to talk to and easy to understand with my problem. Thee whole experience at the center from arrival to leaving was very professional and informative. The internet connection for test results was very helpful.

Dr. Gregory A Moffitt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.

Dr. Gregory A Moffitt Is this you?