Dr. Gregory Mondini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Mondini?

Delivered all 3 of my kids

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Dr. Mondini is awesome. After seeing a few doctors in 2009 I finally found one I was comfortable with. First pregnancy was great no complications, second was great, third one was complicated. Mondini was there for every concern. He would call me back or see me was a walk in.

do NOT see Dr Mondini!!!!

Posted on April 18th, 2015

I am a current patient of Dr Mondini in the process of finding a new doctor. Last week I received a phone call from Dr Mondini stating that going off of my sonograms my baby had died and we scheduled an appointment for me to come in. I cried for two days straight and had to break the news to my family, including my daughter who was heart broken she wasn't going to be a big sister after all. When we went in to see the doctor he told me everything was fine with my baby after further examination.. When I asked why he had told me my baby died then? His answer was because he hadn't look at my file yet when he called and was just going off of what the sonogram tech had told him. We were shocked!!! I have NEVER heard of a doctor calling a patient before even looking at their file! I spent two days so depressed I couldn't get out of bed and he just kinda chucked it up to a "whoopsie". Didn't even give me so much as an apology. Needless to say, I am completely100% appalled at the entire situation and have already began making arraignments to see someone else. I definitely would NOT recommend him to anyone!

awesome DR

Posted on May 5th, 2013

Dr is awesome, he cuts up with you, makes you feel very welcome

Posted on December 6th, 2016