Dr. Gregory Moyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Moyer?

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Moyer is so great, he spends time with us and doesn't rush us out, he is the best and so personable

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Dr. Moyer and his staff are wonderful. You are usually in your room in 10 minutes and have a short wait before you see him. You never feel rushed, Dr. Moyer takes his time to listen to your child's symptoms and does a complete exam. He does not over-medicate which is a good thing! Essential oils you can use for colds, and sores are great! Strep tests are done right away by the nurses so there is little waiting. He usually has a funny story to tell our kids, and that is always a hoot for them, especially as they get older.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Nice experience.

Posted on August 1st, 2015

He is an intelligent and intuitive healer AND my children love him.

best dr ever

Posted on February 24th, 2015

Dr Moyer is the best Dr around. We have three children and they actually enjoy seeing him along with my husband and I. He has the best personality and is amazing with the children. I have already recommended friends to him and they have all switched over to him. He is always right on the money when he diagnoses issues. Our one son had a bad allergic reaction and he knew exactly what was wrong. I only trust him and its nice knowing u have a Dr like him around. It takes me a long time to trust anyone with our children and I trust him with my children's lives. He rocks!!!!!!!!

Posted on March 28th, 2014

Dr Moyer took his time to get to know my daughter, we did not feel rushed at all like in some offices.

We LOVE Dr. Moyer

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

My 9 year old son just started seeing Dr. Moyer in the spring of 2011. Our previous Pediatrician did not know enough about the mild Tourettes Syndrome that my son has been diagnosed with. Dr. Moyer is patient and kind and knowledgable. He is totally appropriate with my son and so pleasant to interact with. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Pediatrician.

He rocks!

Posted on April 23rd, 2011

dr. Moyer goes the extra mile to provide a "non-contamination" waiting room, providing a sick child waiting room and a well check room. He also makes home visits to your new-born, so you baby isn't exposed to illnesses in the office.

Mrs P

Posted on February 27th, 2011

I have four kids and the weait time is ok. Dr Moyer makes my kids laugh and they have so much fun even when they are sick. He makes them smile.The kids do not even get upset when they are getting shots because he tells them that I will take them out for icecream if they are brave. Dr Moyer has helped us through a very sick child and the fourth one with really bad colic. I recommend him to all of my friends.

Mom

Posted on January 11th, 2011

I have been going to this office for years with my children. I am recently surprised by the recent staff turn over. Your current staff is very unfriendly. I recently called for an appointment and was told it was a 3 month wait. What clinic does this?

Posted on September 6th, 2010

Dr. Moyer was hurried and rude. He was brought in as a second opinion and misdiagnosed my child.

Posted on February 6th, 2016