Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory G Mukalian has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Gregory G Mukalian has the following 12 expertise
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Breast Cancer
Dr. Gregory G Mukalian has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
After 6mnths of bouncing back and forth with other doctors who would not help me Dr. M saw the problem attempted to fix the problem the first time meeting me before he even knew my name! His staff as well as himself checked on me constantly. He scheduled a surgery for me ASAP and performed it with great care even calling me the very next morning to make sure I was ok. He stayed in contact with my mother while I was under and kept her well aware of what was going on with me. His staff took care of the paperwork and insurance stuff. Anyone who has had to deal with insurances knows how sticky of a situation that can be. Dr. M cares about people! You feel that from the moment you meet him. He is precise and quick. He attempts to do things with minimum scar'in I would refer anyone I know to him.
Dr. Mukalian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Gregory G Mukalian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLma Surgical Associates, 1113 Hospital Dr Ste 304, Willingboro, NJ
Dr. Gregory G Mukalian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willingboro, NJ.