Dr. Gregory G Mukalian Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Gregory G Mukalian?

Didn't waste any time

After 6mnths of bouncing back and forth with other doctors who would not help me Dr. M saw the problem attempted to fix the problem the first time meeting me before he even knew my name! His staff as well as himself checked on me constantly. He scheduled a surgery for me ASAP and performed it with great care even calling me the very next morning to make sure I was ok. He stayed in contact with my mother while I was under and kept her well aware of what was going on with me. His staff took care of the paperwork and insurance stuff. Anyone who has had to deal with insurances knows how sticky of a situation that can be. Dr. M cares about people! You feel that from the moment you meet him. He is precise and quick. He attempts to do things with minimum scar'in I would refer anyone I know to him.

Dr. Gregory G Mukalian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willingboro, NJ.