Dr. Gregory J Myers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory J Myers?

Dr. Myers is the BEST PEDIATRICIAN!

I always usually can find something wrong in a peditrician as my father is a physician as well, but there is nothing negative to be said. He is a great doctor and I would trust him with my kids life.

Dr. Myers is the best

Dr Myers is a wonderful pediatrician. My children love him! He is not just a doctor, but a parent that truly understands what it's like to have a sick child. I couldn't be happier with him or the nurses! However, the office staff is horrible! I can never get my phone calls answered, and if by chance I get through all the appointments are taken..EVEN at 8:15 and the office opens at 8! I will be switching pediatricians very soon. We will greatly miss Dr. Myers! I wish he would open his own practice. We would certainly follow!