Dr. Gregory Narron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Narron?

Excellent doctor

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Dr. Narron is a great doctor who helped me immensely with my depression.

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Dr Narron is excellent. I highly recommend him

Posted on August 30th, 2012

Dr. very smart and knowledgable.

Author of

Posted on March 25th, 2012

to the person who said he is kind and that Dr. Narron saved your life. I am thankful he saved your ife. Maybe just maybe the outcome of my son's death made him a little more aware of what was going on. Maybe he dug a little deeper in your situation than he did my son's. I pray that God is working through him to save lives instead of just quoting "grow up and go home"--- No one needs a PHD to give that type of misleading advice. I hope my son will now make a difference in peoples lives. Everyone should be careful what comes out of their mouths, especially when you sign up to be a caretaker for people who are seriously ill and depressed. That is all I have to say.

Posted on November 4th, 2011

I have just read the review of Dr. Narron titled "My son." While I can't imagine the heartache the author must be feeling I have to say that my experience with Dr. Narron has been directly opposite. He is warm, compassionate, and honest. I will not write the details of my illness but what I will say is that Dr. Narron has saved my life.

My son

Posted on May 30th, 2010

My son was treated by Dr. Narron. My son was in Copestone twice for attempts on his life. My son was then referred by a therapist to see Dr. Narron. First visit: mainly wanted to know what was going on. what details so he could get a sense of the problem. He then sent him home with a follow up visit. second visit: about the same: questions about how are you doing....any changes etc. etc. this was told to me by my son.third visit: samefourth vist ( maybe the 5th ): Which I was allowed to sit in the room. basic questions...thne told my son he needed to grow up and just let it go. ( this was the 2nd attempt)within 2 weeks..my son was dead. He shot himself. I wonder if there was any history done by Dr. Narron....any attempt at all to see his records from the hospital. My son had open heart surgery, which we now know can lead to depression. He was diagnosed with major depression by copestone. Did Dr. Narron know this, or was his arrogance of being so well dressed and " a good doctor" that he perhaps overlooked it? Did he see it? No I doubt it, or my son might be alive today. Is it so much to ask, that you actually dig a little deeper, get to the root of where the depression started to begin with. how can a trained PHD not see anything. No signs, how can you be fooled? Seems to me you might can be fooled, but maybe not so much if you had done your homework on my son. Dug a little deeper into his life. I mean surely you can't think a break up would be so drastic as to take your own life. sure it happens all the time. But Dr. Narron didn't even ask about medical history. Didn't ask about family history. Which if he had, he would have known that there is a history of suicide on the mothers side. 2 uncles and a cousin, all from gunshot. It amazes and saddens me I guess, how my son was, and is now a statistic. One of many who are thrown in and out of the doctors offices and hospitals so fast, because of insurance or just because the next appt. is here. How very very sad I am having to even write this. My son might have been saved, maybe not, but he deserved to have the chance. He deserved His Dr. to pull and dig and then pull some more until he had every answer he needed to make a coreect diagnosis. Go home and Grow up was what he was told to do. Well Dr. Narron...He did go home...but he will now....never grow up.

Posted on November 29th, 2017