Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory A Nelson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 35
14 hours waiting period will add fees to your insurance . A Zoo Dirty Curtains only care about the money. no hot water he will talk about patients to other patients . Does not comply with lawyers or insurance companies. over write prescriptions 300 a day. His license needs to be revoke just like it was in New York city.Dr.Alston is a fraud circle all these treatments you have never gotten .
I went to see this doctor a couple of times. I was told by one of his former workers that he uses control substances himself as well as prescribes large quantities to some of his patients. I'm not sure if it is in exchange of cash or not, that was not specified to me. I also did not like his arrogant manner so I did not go to see him anymore. He is not a bad diagnostician as a doctor but he has other questionable problems.
I went there it looked like a zoo it was people every where. I didn't no if I should run out the door and grab my mase out the car I was scared for my life .I will never go back there the doctor looked lost like he didn't no what the heck was going on and the staff looked dirty .Overall it wasn't a place that I felt safe at.But he most being doing something right all the patients he had in there .
40 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Gregory A Nelson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGregory Alan Nelson Md, 6315 Stenton Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Gregory A Nelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.