Dr. Gregory A Nelson Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gregory A Nelson?

Bad Doctor

14 hours waiting period will add fees to your insurance . A Zoo Dirty Curtains only care about the money. no hot water he will talk about patients to other patients . Does not comply with lawyers or insurance companies. over write prescriptions 300 a day. His license needs to be revoke just like it was in New York city.Dr.Alston is a fraud circle all these treatments you have never gotten .

Questionable doctor

I went to see this doctor a couple of times. I was told by one of his former workers that he uses control substances himself as well as prescribes large quantities to some of his patients. I'm not sure if it is in exchange of cash or not, that was not specified to me. I also did not like his arrogant manner so I did not go to see him anymore. He is not a bad diagnostician as a doctor but he has other questionable problems.

Uncaring

This Dr spent about 10 min with me. Only listened to me for 2 minutes and the next eight minutes was rushing me out the door. Clearly he had no intentions of helping me only to give me a prescription and to get out of the office for a hot date!

What a day

I went there it looked like a zoo it was people every where. I didn't no if I should run out the door and grab my mase out the car I was scared for my life .I will never go back there the doctor looked lost like he didn't no what the heck was going on and the staff looked dirty .Overall it wasn't a place that I felt safe at.But he most being doing something right all the patients he had in there .

Deadly related Respiratory Injury.

This Doctor plainly with his eyes was able to see all the details of my ailments. As internal damages has effects because he reconciles from experience of my internal injury.