Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory H Nguyenduc has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Do not go see this Doctor!!, I went to him 4 years ago & suffered immensely... I went thru months & months of misdiagnosis, his sooo very rude, he be-littled my symptoms, made light of them & had no compassion whatsoever, while in his care, I became so ill & I was down to 89 lbs from 104 & begged for his help, still he continually made light of the weight loss. He was arrogant & repeatedly interrupted me when I tried to speak. When he felt he was done with the visit .... HE WAS DONE & dismissed me like trash. Recently I've had the same issues & was referred to this same place, I asked the staff if I could switch to a different doctor within this office, they refused and said I must see Dr. Nguyenduc since I was considered one of his patients already. Reluctantly I said I would call back & schedule an appointment, but when I did this, they said he (the doctor) did not want to see me, nor would they allow me to see any other doctor there. All because I stated that I'd prefer to see another doctor. I have since found a MUCH better doctor, and only wish I hadn't wasted so much time with Dr. Ngyun dic.
I was told by Dr. Nguyenduc's staff that my insurance would cover the cost of the procedure and if it didn't, they would call me. They never called me, the procedure wasn't fully covered and I ended up with a huge bill that I can't pay. When I called to try to make arrangements to get the outstanding balance paid, I spoke with a woman named Hettey who was the most rude and unprofessional person I've ever spoken with. Her supervisor, Monique, wasn't much better. Overall, just a very bad experience with this office and the staff lacks any kind of professional manners.
Absolutely, positively horrible, terrible experience! 100% agree with the other review about how horrible his bedside manner is! Almost did not even go through testing because my appointment with him was so bad, but was so desperate for an answer I did... I wish I would have just left and went to another doctor... Cut me off as I tried to explain things, down played things I was saying as they were not true, and three weeks later, worse off then I was before I met this man and went to him.. My husband is very laid back and thought he was a total attogant jerk when he came to speak to him after testing... Do not recommend him, would not take my dog to him! Seriously....
20 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Gregory H Nguyenduc accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory H Nguyenduc is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.