Dr. Gregory Nowinski Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Nowinski?

A slip on ice injury to my shoulder :(.

Posted on January 26th, 2017

I feel so very blessed to have had Dr. Nowinski as my surgeon. After the surgery I experienced hardly any pain and in a couple of days I was able to move my arm some distances. But, I cooperated with the instructions he gave me. Now, I'm in physical therapy and am working of my range of motion in different directions. I truly believe that Dr. Nowinski's skill, talents, and experiences have aided me in possibly a total recovery. God bless you Dr. Nowinski.

Remarkable results, wonderful doctor

Posted on October 10th, 2016

Dr. N. was comforting in an emergency situation. He has a mannerism that is confident but kind. I would recommend him to everyone. I had a severe fall, resulting with a crushed hand that required a plate and seven pins. I have full use of my hand, the weather bothers me but I thank GOD for Dr. Nowinski as I have use of my hand.

very knowledgeable and known to be outstanding surgeon

Posted on August 30th, 2016

He is to the point and gives an accurate diagnosis. He will answer questions but you must be organized in your questions. He is known in the industry for his outstanding surgical ability!

best trauma doctor in Southeast michigan

Posted on May 10th, 2015

If you have a complicated ortho injury he is your best choice. Dr. Nowinski helped repair my husband after two ortho injuries ankle and shoulder Feb 2015. He speaks to you with excellent beside manner so you understand the plan of care. He has a large office staff and is very busy but doesn't make you wait. I appreciate all his skill and would refer anyone to him. Excellent physician!

Other hospital 2 xrays can!t fix sent me to trama beamont Nowinski

Posted on July 6th, 2014

Doc fixed all broken bones and 1tendon below knee very atentive of ininfection bones all heeled

QC at Tenaris

Posted on June 10th, 2013

I first saw Dr Nowinski in 1994 for a blown ACL His Amazing surgical and follow up care permitted me to continue my Marathon running for many years I would recommend him highly !

Arm & a leg

Posted on May 31st, 2013

I have been into Dr. Nowinskis office twice. He worked on my arm when I broke it and he also worked on my leg. While these are two more surgeries than I would have wanted he made it as pleasurable of an experience as it could have been. He made sure I was feeling well and even took the time in office to listen to me and reassure me that everything would be ok, as it would be. I would recommend anyone to him because he and his staff are the best. Who knows, Im only 25, if I need anything done he's the surgeon I would want working on me.

top notch

Posted on November 25th, 2012

Worth the wait. I dont think i would have a functioning arm without his expertise.

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

I had broken my left clavicle 20 years ago and it healed rather "lumpily." Another flip over the handlebars in the summer of 2010 and the only surgical choice was installing metal plates to support it. I had the choice of waiting slightly longer for another surgeon who performed surgery on the Red Wings or Dr. Nowinski. The Red Wing guy placed his full confidence in Dr. Nowinski for my situation. Dr. Nowinski did an outstanding job.

Very well informed and professional

Posted on April 28th, 2012

Great Dr., had 2 surgeries with complex bone reconstruction. Dr. nowinski is very knowledgabee and tells you "how it is"' which I really appreciate.

Posted on January 14th, 2012

the best

Top notch

Posted on December 10th, 2011

Very efficient and informative. He very quickly explained what had to be done, why, what too expect and the timing. I was misdiagnosed in emergency and went in expecting no surgery. He broke it to me straight. Same experience in getting the hardware back out. You are in great hands with Dr Nowinski. His quality poses a bit of a problem with getting through to a nurse quickly. He is too popular:) They do return calls though.