Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory P Odonnell
Dr. Gregory P Odonnell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lenexa, KS, with other offices in Lenexa, KS and Overland Park, KS (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Odonnell has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory P Odonnell has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Urinary Incontinence
- Dementia Testing
- Geriatric Medicine
- EOL Care
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I am not one to go leave glowing reviews online about anyone or anything. Dr. O'Donnell was definitely excellent. I had an 8AM appointment, and he was on time and ready to go. And by on time I mean AT 8AMl; no 10-20 minutes waiting in the room. Dr. O'Donnell definitely knows his very exceptionally well, and is very up to date. His office is very clean and the team is very friendly. They even allowed me to fill out off all of the new patient paperwork and send it to them before hand. I will definitely to continue working with him and I am very happy I found this practice.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
26 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Baptist Health System
Dr. Gregory P Odonnell accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory P Odonnell in this video.
Dr. Gregory P Odonnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lenexa, KS.