Dr. Gregory P Odonnell Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Gregory P Odonnell?

Best dr. Ever

Excellent

I am not one to go leave glowing reviews online about anyone or anything. Dr. O'Donnell was definitely excellent. I had an 8AM appointment, and he was on time and ready to go. And by on time I mean AT 8AMl; no 10-20 minutes waiting in the room. Dr. O'Donnell definitely knows his very exceptionally well, and is very up to date. His office is very clean and the team is very friendly. They even allowed me to fill out off all of the new patient paperwork and send it to them before hand. I will definitely to continue working with him and I am very happy I found this practice.