3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert G Owens?

Honesty

Dr. Owens did my second prolapse. Before the surgery he told me my job was too physical if I went back to it the surgery would fail. After 6 weeks of healing, he told me I needed to be careful for the rest of my life. I needed to "protect the surgery by not standing for long periods, and restricting lifting, pushing, and pulling heavy objects. (over 8lbs) Because a third surgery may not be successful." I told SSD what he said and was recommended to apply for disability. I called and emailed Dr. Owens to try to talk to him about SSD, but he wouldn't reply. The only way I could talk to him was by appointment. And I no longer had insurance to pay for an appointment. So, I went ahead and applied based on what he said at 6week evaluation. After 5 months I went back to Dr. Owens for pain, and he told me I was fine and I needed to go back to work. I could lift and do "whatever", no restrictions. I just needed to work. I lost my job because it was too physical. I lost unemployment because I applied for disability based on what Dr. Owens said. Now he has denied the disability claim and tells me I need to go to work. I made the mistake of trusting Dr. Owens and now, I am five months after surgery, no income, no insurance, and 58 years old.

Very nice doctor and answered all my questions completely.

Excellent!!!

Dr. Owens is a professional. He is gentle and kind. He takes time to listen and he has the knowledge and expertise to make an accurate diagnoses and assessments. His staff especially his nurse BJ are great! They are always on top of every situation. This office is thorough and you do not have to follow up with them. They follow up with you. Love this doctor! He and his staff are super!!!!!

Excellent Physician & Staff

Dr. Owens was very thorough in his assessment of my condition and came highly recommended. He performed my surgery and was very prompt in addressing my post op questions and concerns. I could not be more pleased with the care I received, and the results of my pelvic reconstructive surgery. His staff was very friendly and professional, and helped to ease my anxiety during several unpleasant tests I had to undergo. Treatment options, pre and post op procedures were clearly documented and explained.

Dr. Robert G Owens is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Liberty Township, OH.