Dr. Gregory Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Lee?

Assessment of how he manage dealing with his patient.

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

I was late for my first appointment .I thought I will come back some other day but he accepted me and I was so embarrassed.The result of my blood works if it is okay ,he will tell you .He is compassionate in the sense that he has time to talk to you concerning your health problem. He make it a point that you don't have to wait longer in various examination.I think my overall assessment is he is kind and a good Doctor of Infectious diseases.

Posted on July 28th, 2012

Dr Lee is one of the best professional I have ever seen. Very focused and serious above all. Straight forward when it comes to be clear and very respectful.

Posted on March 22nd, 2016