Dr. Gregory Sanders Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Sanders?

Dr Sanders is the BEST!!!

Posted on August 23rd, 2015

Dr Sanders is so caring and compassionate and has the best bedside manner. He listens to your concerns, answers all your questions and he makes sure you understand what he's telling you. He never rushes me and is even working with me to help me lose weight. He makes me feel like he cares about me as a person and that I'm not just another patient. Dr Sanders is by far my favorite doctor and I have a few specialists. I highly recommend him to everyone who says they are looking for a good cardio doctor because he is the best!!

Posted on January 14th, 2015

I have referret many people to Dr. Sanders and every one of them has liked him very much. Not only does he keep up with all new medical advances but he makes you feel as though you are the only patient he has and that he can give you all of the time in the world.

Great Doctor!

Posted on October 27th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Sanders since 2004. I give credit to Dr. Sanders for being alive today. The odds are not good for someone with my problem to make it 5 yrs, much less 10 yrs. I attribute my good fortune directly to Dr. Sanders. I have seen 13+ Cardiologists during my illness and he is by far the easiest to understand, he truly is concerned, and he will give you as much time as you need. I trust him with my life. I and my family are so grateful to him. Don't hesitate to see Dr. Sanders. You will feel better after you have.

Highly recommend

Posted on February 6th, 2013

Very good doctor. First Dr to accurately diagnose my condition correctly. Calm, reassuring.

Dr. Sanders is the best!!

Posted on October 25th, 2012

He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've had to see and I have 4 different specialists. He cares, he listens and is very patient and answers all my questions. It's not easy to find a specialist that actually listens to you. I would highly recommend him to anyone!! He also has a great sense of humor!

Bi-Pass Check Up

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

I always feel like he cares about me as a person, and not just how this person is ticking. Reassuring, calming, caring, and a friend. Each race I run this year will be in thanks to Dr. Sanders.

Posted on October 26th, 2017