Dr. Gregory F Paine Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gregory F Paine?

Great

The staff was very professional and the procedure performed by the doctor was comfortable . I would recommend the doctor and facility. Great beside manner!

I walked in with a very painful back & walked out pain free.

Found the staff to be very professional , friendly, courteous and concerned about my pain. Dr. Paine was very sympathetic and concerned regarding my pain issues. The procedure was completely painless and fast! The whole thing was over before i knew it. It's obvious that Dr. Paine has done this many times before! I walked in with a very painful back & walked out pain free.

Very Good

Had a good experience but did not like the long wait. Dr. Paine was very thorough in his explanations ,. He has good bedside manners.

Caring

Outstanding service always from dr Paine. He always takes time to address all my questions. I would recommend him to my friends. He is very caring.

Professionally

Professional

Referred by dr. Larry saunders. Impressed with staff. Courteous and professional. Looking forward to working with you if the need arises.

Great

I have been very pleased with the service and treatment I have received. The staff held my hand when I was very nervous about having the epidural injection in my neck 4 weeks ago. They are always very nice and informative when questions are asked.

Great

Dr. Paine is very thoughtful and his staff is always helpful. The staff is very knowledgeable and along with Dr. Paine very caring. I have the greatest confidence in him and he is always encouraging to me.

Excellent

Dr. Paine is excellent. He explains everything.

Very Nice

All staff very helpful and concerned with my well being.

Great

I have rarely encountered any physician as understanding and respectful as Dr. Paine. I am very grateful to my primary care for having recommended to him when I was in need of a physician. In fact, the care and concern I experienced was incredible.

This doctor is nothing but a nasty crooked doctor one of many in naples florida

I have been looking for a good pain doctor and was told by many this doctor is a crrok like all the others in florida.All about the money not the patient.these doctors should be discharged to take care of patients. what a disgrace.don't waste your time or money this guy isnot worth it at all..

Dr. Gregory F Paine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.