Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregory R Palutsis has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gregory R Palutsis has the following 18 expertise
- Shoulder Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Gregory R Palutsis has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gregory R Palutsis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 28
I have been to Dr. Palutsis for three different surgeries now. Every single time that I see him, he makes sure to sit down with me and here about what is going on in my life. He truly cares for his patients and that is why I went back to him two more times. I had two different ACL surgeries since 2008 and my knees are better than ever before. He is a fantastic bedside doctor and surgeon. I highly recommend him.
I had problems after ACL repair and needed another... while Dr. Palutsis does one type of repair, after consultation with other doctors, I would NOT recommend this procedure...it failed for me and now I have to have 2 more surgeries...one to remove the screws and have bone graft, another to repair the ACL that re-tore.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCAROLINAS HOSPITAL SYSTEM, 805 Pamplico Hwy, Florence, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory R Palutsis, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Florence, SC, in this video.
Dr. Gregory R Palutsis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, SC.