Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory K Papazian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Showing 5 of 7
My mom went in for a urinary track infection. Another dr. Discovered she had a-fib. I tried to get dr.papazian to return my calls but he never did. When I saw him. He claimed it didn't sound important! My mom was put on blood thinner which caused her to have a brain bleed. 36 hours went by before this dr decided to do a c scam...she was in decline and blood levels had gotten bad. Finally transferred to R.i hospital which dr papazian had told me don't worry Niro surgeon said this isn't "dire". I called her she said no such thing. Roughly 10 days later after falling into a coma she died. More could have been done! Review showed there the possibility of a better outcome was given up by not staying on top of her case.
This doctor was very approachable, and an excellent listener, he was excellent at designing the course of treatment for my elderly mother, he kept her in the hospital for the appropriate amount of time to make sure that she got the antibiotics that she needed. In fact he probably saved my mother, she was in a terrible state of decline because of poor management by a previous Hospitalist at Beverly Hospital, I was were very glad to get Dr Papazion on our side.
Dr. Papazian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Gregory K Papazian accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGregory Kevork Papazian Md, 98 Pleasant St, Dorchester, MA
Dr. Gregory K Papazian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dorchester, MA.