Dr. Gregory Papazian Is this you?

1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Papazian?

Poor treatment

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

My mom went in for a urinary track infection. Another dr. Discovered she had a-fib. I tried to get dr.papazian to return my calls but he never did. When I saw him. He claimed it didn't sound important! My mom was put on blood thinner which caused her to have a brain bleed. 36 hours went by before this dr decided to do a c scam...she was in decline and blood levels had gotten bad. Finally transferred to R.i hospital which dr papazian had told me don't worry Niro surgeon said this isn't "dire". I called her she said no such thing. Roughly 10 days later after falling into a coma she died. More could have been done! Review showed there the possibility of a better outcome was given up by not staying on top of her case.

He was hospitalist for my 83 Yr old mother

Posted on November 5th, 2010

This doctor was very approachable, and an excellent listener, he was excellent at designing the course of treatment for my elderly mother, he kept her in the hospital for the appropriate amount of time to make sure that she got the antibiotics that she needed. In fact he probably saved my mother, she was in a terrible state of decline because of poor management by a previous Hospitalist at Beverly Hospital, I was were very glad to get Dr Papazion on our side.

Posted on July 21st, 2016