Dr. Gregory A Parr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Gregory A Parr?

Should not be practicing. My dad died because of him. He went to see him several times. Dr. Parr never did a rectal. My dad had a cancerous prostrate tumor the size of a grapefruit. He died because it traveled up his bones to his neck. Dr. Parr didn't even investigate when a doctor called him from the emergency room. We had taken him there because of blood in his urine. He did NOT care or do his job in ANY way!! We found out about his cancer through a very shocked general doctor. Dr. Parr did not want to give us our records and changed some of the information!! Worst doctor ever!!!!!!!

Pick another doctor!

I would avoid this Doctor and this office, which is run like an assembly line for men with prostate issues. I spent a good deal of time waiting, undergoing a series of procedures that seemed unnecessary, and talking with staff assistants than speaking with the Dr. about an issue that could potentially be life changing.

"I only see you once every 6 mos. Doc so I have a lot of questions. Please don't act like you are in a hurry to get me out the door."

My overall experiences with Dr. Parr are good. He seems confident in his diagnoses, but I am not as confident as he is. I'm not sure why this is, probably because I tend to look at everything under a microscope and research the subject to death (bad choice of words). I believe that he now realizes that I am well read on the subjects that we discuss when I see him and that my questions are well- founded. My last few visits were good. He sat down and answered all of my prepared questions to my satisfaction and I did not feel rushed. At this point I would recommend Dr. Parr to my friends and relatives, but I would advise them to be specific with him as to what they expect from him.

Retired Airline Captain

Accurately diagnosed prostate cancer with a psa of only 2.0, but with a rising trend line...recommended the correct treatment plan....saved my life. PSA is now <0.01 3.5 years after diagnoses.

Terrible doctor

Dr. Gregory A Parr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ormond Beach, FL.