Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory K Patterson has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Patterson took my case with little warning. I was seen,diagnosed, prepared for surgery and fully informed of the potential outcomes of the condition and surgery. I was operated on Monday morning,out of recovery Tuesday and home by Wednesday. I required one pain shot only throughout the whole process and was seen frequently by him and the PA daily.My aftercare was close and caring and I have been returned to excellent health.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
25 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Gregory K Patterson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouth Georgia Surgical Associates, 100 Mimosa Dr, Thomasville, GA
Dr. Gregory K Patterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thomasville, GA.