Dr. Gregory Pearl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Pearl?

Amazing Surgeon with a huge heart

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Dr Pearl is an amazing surgeon with outstanding bed side manner. He really cares about his patients. He explains everything to you and puts you at ease. And after surgery he makes sure you are comfortable and does not let you suffer. He is the best Dr I have ever seen he is so worth waiting to get an appointment even if you have to travel to see him. Do not hesitate pick up the phone and set your appointment.

TOS

Posted on June 11th, 2016

I searched for an explaination of my pain for years! I had one of the most severe cases of TOS he'd ever seen. It was present on the right and left and impinged my jugular vein causing clots in both sides of my brain! I was blessed to have Dr Pearl recommended to me :)

Posted on May 29th, 2016

he went over and above just being a doctor. he is an amazing doctor and a great man.

Wonderful Man!

Posted on April 17th, 2016

In the 3 years we have been looking for a diagnosis, Dr Pearl is by far the most kind, generous and compassionate man I've ever met. And we have been to 8 Dr's. Incredible man. Has went over and beyond the call of being a Dr!

TOS surgery

Posted on September 27th, 2014

I had TOS decompression surgery in May 2014. I am a young active lady and had symptoms for about 3 months before Dr.Pearl had suggested surgery. He had said surgery is "only cure" and would "highly recommend" it for me. When we asked him about complications he didn't mention anything other than 2 weeks with limitation and 2-3 months to get back to sports. Before surgery I also had asked him about what exactly he would be doing to scalenes and he only said he would be detaching them not removing them. On my follow up visit (4 months post op) I asked him again what exactly he did to the scalenes and this time he said he completely had removed the anterior scalene and detached one of the heads of middle. Long story short I never got this information before surgery or heard anything about complications when asked about risks. He mentioned "I am not gonna sit there and talk about complications". If I was told about the risks and what exactly the surgery Entailed before the surgery I would have made a different decision. Please be wise when making a decision to have this surgery talk to other patients, do your own extensive research before just trusting a surgeon's words. Which is what I did, Dr. Pearl might be great at what he does but he does not costumize his treatment plan to your specific case, he pretty much offers surgery to anyone it doesn't make a difference to him snip snip gone. And remember surgery is not the "only cure" it truly depends on your case. Pretty disappointed in this surgeon and his lack of honesty and authenticity.

Dr. Pearl saved my life.

Posted on July 7th, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Pearl. I'm a 38 year old very healthy mom who developed a life threatening problem. I was recommended by 3 doctors because Dr. Pearl is a world class surgeon. He not only did a perfect surgery he also is very caring. He always remembers the details of my life and asks me about my family. I would recommend him to anyone!!!!

Posted on October 16th, 2017