Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory B Persichetti Jr has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 5 of 10
I had a consultation with Dr. Persichetti before my Mohs Micrographic surgery and the staff as well as the doctor were very informative and made sure I was comfortable and if I thoroughly understood the procedure or if I had any questions. He examined my mole and suggested I remove it due to its irregular shape, different colors and abnormal border. I had the surgery a week later. The nurse explained the procedure and asked if I was comfortable and the doctor visited the room before the procedure to make sure I was okay. The surgery began it was painless. The doctor and the nurse were talking to me reassuring I was comfortable and before I knew it the procedure was done. I am still recovering it is my third day, it is a bit uncomfortable due to the removal being under my breast. The surgeon was precise, clean and thorough. I absolutely recommend him!
It hasn't even been 2 full weeks since I had Mohs suregery on the bridge of my nose for a small squamous cell skin cancer, and even though Dr. P. made a 1" incision and I had 16 stitches, he did such a great job that you can hardly even see a scar now! I would highly recommend him. The nurses were friendly, warm and funny, and even tho I was in the office for about 3 1/2 hours (he had to remove tissue twice, with a wait after each procedure) it was, overall, a pleasant experience. No pain. The worst part was having to wear bandaids on my nose for a week until the stitches came out.
I have been a patient in this practice for many years and am alsways satisfied with both the care I receive and the warmeth of the offcie staff. I recently saw Dr. Persichetti for the first time and was very happy with the procedure.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
17 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Gregory B Persichetti Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory B Persichetti Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Mills, PA.