Dr. Gregory B Persichetti Jr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Gregory B Persichetti Jr?

Production line

Dr Persichetti has a production line. No privacy for patients. Four medi-surgi techs that administer Lydacane, and do cauterization. Patients go in to have a layer of skin removed and all wait in a small crowded area with other patients who have bandages in various area.

Great surgeon

I had a consultation with Dr. Persichetti before my Mohs Micrographic surgery and the staff as well as the doctor were very informative and made sure I was comfortable and if I thoroughly understood the procedure or if I had any questions. He examined my mole and suggested I remove it due to its irregular shape, different colors and abnormal border. I had the surgery a week later. The nurse explained the procedure and asked if I was comfortable and the doctor visited the room before the procedure to make sure I was okay. The surgery began it was painless. The doctor and the nurse were talking to me reassuring I was comfortable and before I knew it the procedure was done. I am still recovering it is my third day, it is a bit uncomfortable due to the removal being under my breast. The surgeon was precise, clean and thorough. I absolutely recommend him!

A Positive Experience

It hasn't even been 2 full weeks since I had Mohs suregery on the bridge of my nose for a small squamous cell skin cancer, and even though Dr. P. made a 1" incision and I had 16 stitches, he did such a great job that you can hardly even see a scar now! I would highly recommend him. The nurses were friendly, warm and funny, and even tho I was in the office for about 3 1/2 hours (he had to remove tissue twice, with a wait after each procedure) it was, overall, a pleasant experience. No pain. The worst part was having to wear bandaids on my nose for a week until the stitches came out.

Just OK

Expected more from the visit. Almost felt like I was fortunate to be seen rather than welcome.

I have been a patient in this practice for many years and am alsways satisfied with both the care I receive and the warmeth of the offcie staff. I recently saw Dr. Persichetti for the first time and was very happy with the procedure.

Dr. Gregory B Persichetti Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Mills, PA.