Dr. Gregory Piro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Piro?

Posted on February 1st, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Piro for several years and I have been very pleased. The office is pleasant and the staff very friendly.

Posted on January 18th, 2017

I have seen Dr. Pirouette for several years now and have consistently found he was very professional, courteous and very willing to take time and answer any questions I had. His staff have equally been polite and very efficient in their pre and post appointment contacts with both my husband (who is also a patient) and myself. The office wait time before appointments typically is only 5-10 minutes, but has been approximately 20 minutes or so on the rare occasion. The wait time to see the doctor once in the examination room is usually less than 5 minutes. I would recommend Dr. Piro to friends.

Rid of unwanted bumps

Posted on January 14th, 2017

Many hard spots and moles from years of working in sun got uglier with age. Dr. Piro, sensitive to need, removed many in office treatments.

Posted on March 17th, 2015

I was able to get a new patient appointment right away. Ashley and Dr. Piro were fantastic!

Posted on February 26th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Piro and his staff was top notch. I've been seen by Ashley also and she is very knowledgable in dermatology and extremely friendly. I feel very comfortable in this office in every way. I recommend them to all my family and friends.

Pleased

Posted on August 5th, 2013

I was happy to get an emergency apt. with Dr. Piro so promptly. Scheduling and paperwork were very easy and convenient. When I arrived to the office was very clean and staff were all very helpful and friendly. When Dr. Piro came into my room after only a 15 minute wait he was very pleasant. He spent time diagnosing my rash. He also gave me a lot of information regarding my condition and resources where I could look up more information on future questions I might have. When my follow up visit came my rash was all cleared up! I would recommend him to others.

Very Pleased

Posted on March 26th, 2013

After going to another (Dermatologist for many years and not getting anywhere; itching and rashes just getting worse). I came to the Dr. Piro's Howell office and within days I am feeling GREAT! I do not need to itch all the time and the rashes are going away finally! THANK YOU!

To long of a wait

Posted on April 6th, 2012

My last appointment I spent at least 40 minutes sitting in the examination room after the assistant left.

Finally Answers!

Posted on December 21st, 2011

I have been all over town with my youngest trying to diagnose a rash that he has had for some time now. Dr. Piro was able to diagnose it and my daughter is happy to be back at life without the pain that rash was causing her. Thank you so much for all of your help and your staff seems like a great group!

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on January 6th, 2011

Dr. Piro is my choice for a Dermatologist. He not only helps me make my skin look better (younger), he found a melanoma on my husband. It was treated early, but needless to say, it could have turned out tragically. I often refer local people to Dr. Piro. Highly recommended.

Posted on October 26th, 2017