Dr. Gregory Pistone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Pistone?

Great

Posted on November 9th, 2016

As long as there is a dr. Pistone around I will never seek another dermatologist again

Great experience!!

Posted on July 5th, 2016

I went to Dr. Pistone on recommendations from multiple friends. The receptionist was incredibly helpful and took me back to his office immediately. When the doctor came in, he was really sweet and made me feel totally comfortable. My appointment was for botox. Last Dr. I saw gave me an insane amount of units and I left with a migraine. Dr. Pistone looked at me, and gave me just the right amount, which was half of what the other gave me. I absolutely love it. I already have my next 2 appointments booked, one: for other dermatological issues I'm having, and of course, 2: my next sprinkle of youth. To top it off, he has a great personality too!

great experience will have another treatment for hair loss.

Posted on May 5th, 2016

gregory pistone is an artist and very helpful

Great Experience and Results!!!

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Wonderful experience and results. Dr Pistone took the time to explain the procedure in detail and it was everything he said. I would highly recommen ...

Botox and fillers

Posted on March 20th, 2016

Love him very good at listening to my needs and addresses them in a professional and personal way that made me always comfortable with his work. 5 stars 2 thumbs up!

Wonderful!!

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Dr Pistone is wonderful, he is very thorough, spends a lot of time with you, explains everything very well. Treated my rosacea and my skin is clear. ...

Research was rewarded.

Posted on February 21st, 2016

A lot of research and a great outcome.

Posted on February 21st, 2016

I have been researching hair restoration for about 10years and finally got to a point in life where I could afford it. We moved here to South Jersey in Aug '15 and I started researching local places from So. Jersey to Philly. I met some good doctors and good places but felt most assured by Dr Pistone. No consultation fee. Hair Restoration is his specialty and he does am the procedures himself with his in house team. I found too many others that fly "specialists" in to do the work. That way if you are unhappy, the Dr is off the hook. I had my procedure done at the end of Dec 15 and everything is happening exactly as they said it would. They took care of me well, and my follow up visits were scheduled so that I had plenty of time with Dr Pistone. I am very happy with my choice is Dr's and the office staff. If you don't know, the office staff performs half of the procedure so you need to get to know them too. The main reason I chose Dr Pistone is because he talked about the art of placing the hair. The angles, thickness and spacing to look natural. He spent a lot of time talking about the natural look and why some other hairlines look natural or unnatural depending on the doctor's skill.

The best in South Jersey

Posted on February 16th, 2016

I've been coming to Dr. Pistone's office for about a year and have never been disappointed, I always leave feeling refreshed. Dr. Pistone and his st ...

Best Hair Transplant Surgeon around!

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Dr P was thorough, he listened to me and didn't try to sell me anything like a few other places I went to. His price was very competitive for such an ...

MiraDry Treatment

Posted on January 20th, 2016

I got the MiraDry treatment with Dr. Pistone after doing a good amount of internet research. He was very knowledgeable and open about the procedure, and assuaged any concerns I had. The procedure itself went off without a hitch and we had some good conversation throughout, keeping the atmosphere light and fun. Results thus far are outstanding, and I'm already looking into using him for other procedures.

Horrible hair transplant

Posted on December 20th, 2015

Dr. Pistone performed a hair transplant on me when I was 21. The results were very poor so a year later I returned to discuss my concerns with him. He agreed my result was bad so decided to dona free "touch up". Now I have 2 giant strip scars across the back of my head and horrible pluggy looking hairline with obvious gaps and spaces hat make a very unnatural look. The past 10 years have been a nightmare. I cannot go anywhere without a hat on and my confidence and motivation in life has suffered tremendously. I need to have the transplants taken out so at least I look normal again but haven't been able to save the money. I refuse to have more visible giant scars on my head so putting more hair in front to hide the terrible work is out of the question I suppose. Ruined my life

Doctor's Response

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. I wish you had not waited 10 years to let me know about it since we could have taken corrective action sooner. While any cosmetic procedure results in scarring, it's quite unusual to have "severe" scarring in my experience. And very unusual to have an "unnatural look" in my office. You need to know that we have new procedures to deal with any scarring you might have and to improve cosmetic appearance without further surgery. You might want to research SMP (scalp micropigmentation),a procedure to improve both, and a procedure I perform in my office. If you would like to have the grafts surgically removed we can do that also. If you had ever contacted me (and this is a legitimate review) I would ask you to call me directly at 856-988-8080 or email me directly at info@drpistone.com. I promise to evaluate your issues and provide corrective action at no additional cost to you. I will be waiting to hear from you and will update this response in the future. Sincerely, Dr Pistone