Dr. Gregory M Pitaro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory M Pitaro?

Outstanding physician, very thorough exams, asks lots of questions about current medical status, refers to medical record during visit and reviews, with you, past medical history and any symptoms from last visit. Conservative and never dismissive of reported symptoms. He understands my anxiety, having had serious medical problems and personally calls me with tests results--even when they are good. On one occasion, I had a problem with a physician covering for him when he was away on vacation. He expressed concern, asked some questions and told me he would speak to the doctor about it. He made no excuses at all for his colleague. He is a genuinely kind and caring human being--you'll never feel rushed. You are more than safe in his hands. I've never had a better doctor than Dr. Pitaro--there probably aren't any!!

Great Doctor Great Person

Dr. Pitaro is a wonderful doctor and person.

Everyone loves Dr. Pitaro

He's been my internist for several years. Everyone I've recommended him to over the years has genuinely liked him. He is caring, attentive, funny, has a great "bedside" manner and he's a very good doctor.

Wonderful doctor

I have unfortanely moved out of state. After not being successful in finding another MD, I may be travel to see him for my yearly appts! I have been with almost all over his 15 yrs practicing.