Dr. Gregory Pomeroy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Pomeroy?

Dr. Pomeroy Changed My Life!

Posted on December 6th, 2017

I was born with a painfully deformed foot. The surgical options offered to me over the years did not offer much improvement. Then I was referred to Dr. Pomeroy, who was able to rebuild my foot and give me an arch where I once had a shapeless lump of bone. I now walk without pain. He truly changed my life.

Posted on October 24th, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Pomeroy, thanks to him I'm walking again. Do as he says and you'll be fine. He walked me through everything, spend time with me, answering my questions, his staff is just as wonderful, He has moved to 117 Auburn Street, Portland, Maine : St Mary's Center for Orthopaedics, very easy to find. My whole experience would rate a 10 plus. Thank you so much

Ankle surgery

Posted on October 17th, 2017

I have a very messed up ankle and I would not trust it to anyone else but Dr Pomeroy. I hope he doesn't retire to his future house boat until my ankle is done. :) Lona

From Surgery to follow -up

Posted on October 10th, 2017

From first visit he diagnosed right away, had surgery and followed his instructions and every seems to be going in a positive direction!

ankle surgery

Posted on October 9th, 2017

Dr. Pomeroy has already done one surgery on my ankle to "buy me two years" which it has to the exact date and now I am facing an ankle replacement and I have no fear as I know I am in great capable hands. Lona

Excellent Surgeon.

Posted on September 19th, 2017

I had an injury that another doctor fixed. I continued to have pain for many months, and finally someone recommended Dr. Pomeroy. What a blessing! He immediately was able to diagnose the problem, and confirmed for me that I wasn't imagining the pain. After that we tried other non-sugical options to fix the problem. We were unsuccessful there, so eventually I had to have surgery. 6 months later (and lots of work), I am walking with no pain at all. If you're looking for a doc that will coddle you, Pomeroy isn't the doctor for you. But if you want a doctor who will fix you, give you parameters with which to work on for healing, etc., and if YOU are willing to put in the effort, than Dr. Gregory Pomeroy is easily the best orthopedic surgeon to have on your side.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on July 19th, 2017

I could barely walk due to ankle arthritis from an injury 12 years ago. He explained the ankle fusion surgery & what the recovery would be like. He was direct & to the point. Everything he said was spot on. He said I would hate him before it was over as the recovery is long & painful. That hatred was temporary. My advice is to follow his instructions exactly! I did and now I have my quality of life back. I greatly respect & admire Dr. Pomeroy. My only regret is that I didn't see him sooner.

Miracles do happen with Dr. Pomeroy!

Posted on June 15th, 2017

I traveled from one end of the State of Maine to the other to have surgery for a bunion and badly deformed foot two years ago and recently had to have my other foot done. Because of the awesome results with my first surgery, I had complete trust in Dr. Pomeroy and I just knew he would work miracles again for me and he did! I thank him for giving me my life back and also for not being so self -conscious about my feet! I bought my first pair of strapy sandals...fuchsia colored!

3 months and 1 day after injury FINALLY I was referred to the BEST!

Posted on May 15th, 2017

I can't express enough positive thoughts about my recent visit with Dr. Pomeroy! I wasn't happy about driving 135 miles to Portland, but it was worth every minute. World class all the way. Dr. Pomeroy is known nationwide. Google search his name with "All American" for details......

Fell off roof in 2002, ONLY doctor palmeroy could fix me and fix me he did! I need to see him again after 15 years of little or no pain and full movement!

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

Posted on August 11th, 2016

One of the best ever

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Great Dr. and staff, I would recommend to anyone having foot and ankle issues.