Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Popich
Dr. Gregory Popich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA, with another office in Tacoma, WA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Popich is affiliated with Seattle Children's Hospital, St Joseph Medical Center and Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Popich has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Gregory Popich has the following 6 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Gregory Popich is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Popich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Seattle Children's Hospital
St Joseph Medical Center
Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
41 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Gregory Popich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory Popich in this video.
Dr. Gregory Popich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.