Dr. Gregory Poulter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Poulter?

Great Surgeon

Posted on September 25th, 2013

I have a lot of experience with orthopedic surgeons as I have RA and Dr. Poulter ranks at the top as an excellent surgeon. I am so happy with the results of my surgery. He figured out what was wrong, went in and fixed it. I am now pain free. I highly recommend Dr. Poulter. He seems kind, caring and appears enthusiastic about helping his patients.

An Amazing Well-Rounded Doctor

Posted on July 7th, 2012

Dr. Poulter has to be one of the best doctors I have ever been too! Unfortunately, I had a herniated disk, he diagnosed it accurately, completed surgery and then followed up with me in a very sincere caring manner. I am almost 4 months out of surgery and am back in the gym getting stronger every day. I highly recommend him for any spine problem!

Poulter Power

Posted on June 4th, 2011

Very caring soul. His wife made me chocolate covered pretzels for recovery. Allows calls on cell phone and texts..how novel is that?

Posted on May 25th, 2017