Dr. Gregory Pulawski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Pulawski?

Cyst Removal

Posted on September 27th, 2017

Dr. Pulawski took a sebaceous cyst out for me and it was healing fine and then my body started rejecting the sutures so I have seen him numerous times and each and every visit has been pleasant and enjoyable. He has a great sense of humor and is very concerned and caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

No More Stomach Pain

Posted on June 26th, 2017

I suffered from upper stomach pain for over 7 years. Multiple tests were done, including ultrasounds of my gallbladder, and nothing was found. I'm Dec 2014, I began experiencing the pain again. The pain was more severe than previous bouts, and this time I was also vomiting. I went to the ER, nothing was found in the ultrasound and other tests given. I was told I probably had an ulcer (had also been tested multiple times for ulcers, and the tests were negative), and to have an endoscopy Dr Pulawski did my endoscopy. Afterwards, he was able to get me scheduled for a HIDA scan, which tests gallbladder function. An ultrasound of my gallbladder was done during the ER visit, again not showing any issues. Dr Pulawski still thought the issue could be gallbladder related. I was able to have the HIDA scan done that same day. The results showed i had an ejection fraction of 6%. Anything below 35% is abnormal. Dr Pulawski removed my gallbladder (and extensive adhesions) a week or so later. I have had no stomach issues since the surgery, which at the time of this writing was about 2 1/2 years ago. I am forever grateful to Dr. Pulawski for requesting the rest that found the problem.

Posted on March 21st, 2015

Very good surgeon. I had inguinal hernia repair surgery performed last month, and everything went well. I felt very comfortable having Dr. Pulawski as my surgeon. The was a little more to the procedure than originally planned, but I would not have known. Pain was very minimal.

Posted on October 17th, 2012

We have had no problems with the Dr. His staff is rude and makes you feel like you are not important. Unfortunately that is who you have to deal with after his procedures.

Terrible. Don't go.

Posted on January 25th, 2012

Went in for what seemed like an easy surgery. I got it done and then I was still having problems so he told me to come in one day and found out he didn say it was for another surgery. Then he took out a chunk of muscle and left it open and put a wound vac on it. Most pain I have ever been in. And he called me a baby over the phone. Wouldn't give me and pain medicine. Then after that I was STILL having problems so I came in every week for months and he had to cut me back open an cauterize my woud. Did nothing but joke about my body and how his work today was like a barber shop and everything. I ended up getting another opinion I am now on my sixth surgery because the last four are trying to fix what he screwed up. I have had three surgeons say he was an idiot for using the wound vac. I wish I could sue him for mail practice but I don't know how. DON'T GO TO HIM!

Super Man !!

Posted on June 21st, 2011

Dr. P performed for me a more complicated colon surgery than anticipated. Because my body required numerous follow-up visits, he was never monitarily compensated, yet treated me with his same jolly personality and expertise. I highly recommend him and his staff. He also diagnosed an esophagus problem that no one else had been able to do.

Great Physician

Posted on May 19th, 2011

Doc did a hernia repair for me. Went wonderfully well. He has a great personality, is easy to talk with and talks with you rather than at you.

Posted on June 11th, 2016