Dr. Gregory Andrews Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Andrews?

Dr Greg Andrews

Posted on December 1st, 2011

Dr Andrews has been my personal physician for over 20 years. He has always been extremely thorough in my medical care. He not only cares for my physical well-being, but takes the time to check mental and emotional well-being through his questioning. Not everyone would recognize his visiting and kind bedside manner was actually a mental / emotional check-up but as a professional, I knew what he was doing my first visit. Dr Andrews has also treated my spouse for the same 20 years and we trust him with our lives. Thank you, Dr Greg Andrews for your medical care, your professionalism, and kindness.

Posted on February 26th, 2011