Dr. Gregory R Scott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory R Scott?

The most conscientious professional in his field I have ever met. I have complete trust and faith in his expertise and plan of care. I only wish all Dr"s were as dedicated and excellent.

Amazing surgeon for breast cancer reconstruction. Brilliant, compassionate man. A great advocate for his patients.

Excellent surgeon, great with kids!

Dr. Scott was referred to us by our Pediatrician for the delicate removal of a Polypoid on my 10 year old son's shoulder blade. At each of our visits Dr. Scott was very personable, carried on a conversation with my son and made us very comfortable about the procedure. We saw him 3 times; consultation, procedure & follow up visit. We are pleased with the results and would recommend Dr. Scott to anyone for their surgical needs. He brings his southern charm, warm manners & excellent skills that are all very appreciated! We did have some waiting room time, however the facility was comfortable and extremely clean. Well worth the wait as we knew Dr. Scott was giving adequate time with his patients before us.

Get Second opinion

I was told Dr. Scott is known for facial plastic surgery. I had a brow lift and liposuction. I have had to go to another Doctor to correct and fix what this doctor has done to me. This was the worst experience of my life. Stay away from Dr. Gregory Scott!

Excellent doctor. Very easy to talk to. Spends a lot of time with me. Never rushes me during a visit. However, I wait over an hour after my scheduled time each visit and he does not return phone calls .

Excellent doctor. Very caring and compassionate. Spends as much time with me as needed. Would recommend him to anyone.