Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory E Rauscher has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr Rauscher performed a nose job on my best friens and the outcome was beautiful. After that experienjce my dad had half of his nose removed due to cancer and although the reconstruction required three operations the final result was outstanding. He supported my dad during his depression and his staff was understanding and wonderful
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2009, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
46 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Gregory E Rauscher accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGregory E Rauscher Md Pa, 20 Prospect Ave Ste 600, Hackensack, NJ
Dr. Gregory E Rauscher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.