Dr. Gregory Reicks Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Reicks?

Better doctor I had seen in years

Posted on June 27th, 2016

I really enjoy Dr. Reicks. I have been living with chronic pain all my life and every doctor I had been to prior to Dr. Reicks have told me it is all in my head and with Dr. Reicks he had taken the time to sit down and talk to me about what is going on with me and how to make the pain somewhat easier to deal with. He listens and will do what he can to make sure your needs are being cared for before he lets you leave for the day. Only things I do not like is he has a psychologist on staff that cannot sit down with you without telling you what she thinks and how she wants you do things right away and will continue to call you about it. The other thing I don't like is when he is unable to see you his staff tries to schedule you with someone else who doesn't know or what to talk to you about what is going on so you can get the proper care you would get from him.

Posted on October 3rd, 2015