Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Richert
Dr. Gregory Richert, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in Niagara Falls, NY. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Richert is affiliated with United Memorial Medical Center, New England Baptist Hospital and Quincy Mental Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Richert has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Richert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center
Dr. Gregory Richert accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory Richert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.