Dr. Gregory D Riebel Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Gregory D Riebel?

Great surgeon.

He worked me into his already busy schedule less than 48 hours after I went to see him. Outstanding doctor.

spouse of patient

It takes a long time (2 weeks) or more to get an appointment. The follow up appointment after a cat scan was scheduled 6 working days later. This is a LONG time when patient is in severe pain. (A total of 8 days...and nights with very little sleep.) We don't like to complain, but getting an average of 3-4 hours of sleep a night (while we wait for an appointment) seems ludicrous.

Uncaring PA

I agree with the previous review saying that the PA was unsympathetic. She didn't seem to be very concerned about my injury or the pain that I was in. When she rewrapped my injury, it was done in a way that left too much room for the injured digit to move around, causing a great deal of pain. Her over-the-phone advice was to use a second ace bandage which didn't fix the overall problem. I have a follow-up appointment with her in a few weeks which means I will never actually see a doctor. That doesn't sit right with me. I'll be getting a second opinion.

back surgery

Very disappointed in him and his PA. Did not get full disclosure on aftermath of pain from surgery. His PA was not sympathetic.

Back surgery

I had a degenerative herneated disc, lumbar region L4 to L5. I went to him for a 2nd opinion and immediately he told me where my problem was and that he could do surgery. I was fortunate to find a great doctor and surgeon as Dr. Riebel. I'm recovery wonderfully and will be back to work soon. I'm so glad that I found this doctor online and that he has been a tremendous help in my recovery. I would recommend him to everyone that is in need of an outstanding orthopeadic doctor as Dr. Riebel has been to me.

I've been a paitent of Dr. Riebel for 6 years and he's always been great with helping me manage my pain and taking care of my back . When he did surgery on my back, he even came to my home to remove my sutures I've delt with some of the best doctors in the country, and when i lived in NYC i delt with the best and in my opion dr riebel outshines them by a mile and more . . he's very carring and always returns a call.