Dr. Gregory Robertson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Robertson?

Best Cardiologist

Posted on May 31st, 2017

First let me start by saying I am 42 and many Doctors would not take my symptoms serious due to the fact that most feel that your too young to have heart disease. Dr. Robertson was so pleasant his bedside manner makes you feel safe. Dr. Robertson discussed his credentials and said he would fix me. I can honestly say ive been pain free since my surgery. I'm so glad i decided too get a 2nd opinion. Dr. Robertson saved my life. Thank you so much.

retired

Posted on March 31st, 2015

I was allowed to sit behind the glass storefront of the operation room at Emory Johns Creek in the case there was need to help with translation when dr. Robertson and his team were performing angioplasty procedure on my cousin. I was impressed by the amazing job they have been doing. Every move of dr. Robertson and his team have been coordinated, I felt as I was watching conductor of the orchestra. My cousin had great professionals and very caring people taking care of him. He is 75 years old and feel great now. He asked me to post his appreciation to dr.Robertson and his team for taking great care of him.

Posted on August 15th, 2017