Dr. Gregory J Roehrig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory J Roehrig?

Had patella femoral resurfacing in nov. Very nice and caring. Has great bedside manner and explains everything. i definitely recommend him.

Compassionate Doctor.

Dr. Roehrig takes the time to explain all options to his patients. I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for an orthopedic surgeon.

Dr roehrig is a wonderful and compassionate man great dr. Would recommend him to my best friends.

Why did I wait???

Well, you hear this said quite frequently, but with Dr. Roehrig leading my hip replacement team- absolutely accurate. I had my hip replaced one year ago and am completely pain free, as a result. His skill and demeanor are top notch . The procedure was explained, the recovery expectations and suggestions were exactly as stated. His follow up and caring attitude are just the completion of a perfect procedure. I heartily recommend him to all searching for a surgeon to fix that painful hip and give you back your mobility. You too will end up saying "Why did I wait so long?' I am a former nurse and believe that what other professionals say about a doctor , are usually accurate. From nurses to physical therapists, to other physicians- all were effusive in their praise for Dr. Roehrig's skill and wonderful bedside manner. I heard several times, "you could not be in better hands." A great experience all around!

Dr. Roehrig did my two knee replacements at once last year. He was great ! So thankful I found him! God bless him!

He is wonderful!

Dr. Roehrig replaced my knee a year ago, i had an excellent recovery and i credit it all to him. He put me back together so skillfully that i was able to power walk 6 weeks later and haven't stopped since. He is the nicest, sweetest man i have ever met, in short he is awesome! I wasn't able to walk my dogs around the block and tomorrow i am running in the spring lake 5 all because of him!

great patient relations, stays and explains all procedures

Patient

Dr Roehrig is one of the most caring, understanding, knowledgeable, and patient doctors that I have ever met. His bedside manner is wonderful, and I highly recommend him to everyone I meet.

Totally impressed

First visit was great. Couldn't be happier. Although young, he was informative and inspired trust. Didn't know he played college and European basketball until later. So I guess she knows about injuries from a personal level. Since the diagnosis as a total hip replacement I feel this doctor is up-to-date on the latest procedures

Dr. Gregory J Roehrig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manasquan, NJ.