Dr. Gregory Rosa Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Rosa?

Very thorough and good communicator

Very caring and thorough Dr. He focuses on the vital elements of health ie sleep, exercise and diet. He listened to my medical history and referred me to specialists I requested. Very easy going person. Would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Very personable and thorough Dr

Terrific Doc

Good person who cares about me and intent on helping me with my chronic disease management. Takes great care to connect me with really good specialists for various aspects of my problem and follows up with them and me. Takes lots of time with me. Has new office with new affiliation since our hospotal closed and it is really nice clean and staff is great.

When talking with this doctor, he looks at you - but you can tell his mind is not on the patient. I asked a question and it took him awhile to acknowledge, then BANG -- its like a light when on inside his head saying PAY ATTENTION TO PATIENT. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS DOCTOR

Dr. Robin Lowitz...No Hippocratic Oath....No Hope

I received very poor treatment from Dr. Robin Lowitz and FNP Jeanette Dillman at the Russian River Health Center in Guerneville, CA. back in 1997. ...

To many wait and see's. I want to get the problem fixed not have pain pills thrown at me. Nice guy to talk to but don't think I'm getting anywhere with the guy. Also nurse with glasses and maybe Russian accent is really rude and cold. Office is clean and bathroom one of the best I've seen. Having the hospital next door is a nice convenience but some stuff there is dated and old.

Dismissive Doctor

Dismissive, rude and disengaged--waited an hour for this. Was disinterested in my complaints of headaches and facial paralysis. Will not recommend him or his practice to employees, friends or family. In fact, my husband, our 3 children and I will look for a new doctor. Our six-year old hurt her ribs hacking so much because he wouldn't prescribe or recommend a cough suppressant--he insisted on only giving her honey.

Dr. Rosa is a good listener. He takes the time to listen and ask questions. He writes out all of his recommendations on a sheet of paper at the end of the visit to clarify all that's been decided.

Winery Owner GM

Very dismissive, rude and disengaged---waited an hour for this

Dismissive Doctor

He was dismissive, rude and disengaged--waited an hour for this.