Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory D Rudolf has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Gregory D Rudolf has the following 10 expertise
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
- Adolescent Medicine
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Dr. Gregory D Rudolf has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 35
Dr Rudolf is a caring and compassionate practitioner who spends time with his patients. he is a rare, extremely knowledgeable pain practitioner with a way of communicating complex pain mgmt treatments so they are understandable options to consider. However! His clinic, his staff and the processes involved in trying to get in touch with him for followup, are abysmal. Horrible. The Swedish group is business, reactively risk mgmt. oriented, profit focused, not patient centered or process improvement focused. Everytime I leave messages for the staff to relate to Dr. Rudolf, the request is misunderstood, miscommunicated to the doctor, and the resulting response has been at times, dangerously not accurate, putting both the doctor and myself at risk. This issue has undermined Dr. Rudolf's effectiveness I believe, sadly, as he is truly a quality provider in a very challenging field that requires effective communication outside of just the appointments. My experience with 4 different Swedish provider organizations has been the same. The Swedish group has real issues with their processes, and their culture is more like a government bureaucracy, with staff doing no more than is required, and avoiding any requests to do a little extra effort to help their patients.
First, Dr. Rudolf effectively helped me get off pain medication. Having said that, I must report complete neglect on his part re: follow-up and absolutely no communication. What I find particularly offensive is his saying he communicated with me when he did not. His staff is rude and unhelpful. I used him to get off the meds, but I would not recommend him to anyone.
I've been seeing Dr. Rudolf for several years now to manage chronic pain. He always spends a good 10 minutes talking and getting a thorough picture before talking about next steps in therapy. I respect his opinion and feel in good hands with him. He must be good because he is always VERY busy, running from patient to patient, but he does take enough time with me to feel cared for.
18 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2000
Swedish Medical Center
Dr. Gregory D Rudolf accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory D Rudolf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.