Dr. Gregory Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Allen?

Finally!

Posted on June 29th, 2017

doctor after doctor told me my thyroid was fine. then Dr Allen found my issue and is currently treating it. Go see him before you give up :)

Nothing More important than your Money

Posted on May 4th, 2017

This Dr has sadly become much too focused on taking your money rather than helping your become healthy. I was sad to witness the decline of his business and become a casulty of his greed. THe office staff is rude and dismissive, the Dr contradicts himsefl during your visits and is in such a rush to get to the next patient he never even asks if you have any questions. And he doesn't tell you when he leaves that he's not coming back, instead he will say something like "let me look into that" and you will sit waiting for him to come back with information when instead a nurse or MA returns and ushers you out the door. Very poor quality of care.

Posted on December 20th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Allen for over ten years. It is my experience that he treats his patients as he would one of his family members. I never feel rushed out of his office and he ensures that he has treated and or addressed each medical concern I have without fail. I recommend Dr. Allen to all of my friends.

Great doctior

Posted on August 13th, 2016

Dr Allen is knowledgeable, courteous, and has a wonderful bedside manner. The only reason I didn't give five stars relates to follow up by his office.

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Waiting over 30 minutes after appointment time is frustrating, then to only see the doctor for 5 minutes. Staff is ok, some seem poorly trained. Need to look for a better doctor.

Posted on July 9th, 2016

Very happy to be referred to him, his recommendations make sense, he listened to me.

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Very happy with his associate doctors. I only saw Dr Allen once, but his diagnosis was right what I needed. His staff helps me maintain my health.

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Dr. Allen is a very caring and an experienced doctor. He has helped me and still helping me to take care of my health, weight and diabetes. He teaches you how to eat the correct way. Very knowledgeable and to the point. My only negative point would be the business manager needs to train the staff to give the most accurate information about blood draw time and give the patient his/ her lab result in a timely manner. Dr. Allen do not change a thing about yourself.

Posted on September 14th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Allen for 10 yrs. No regrets ever, very caring person makes you feel special.

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Professional friendly knowledgeable

great doctor and fast lobby

Posted on April 20th, 2015

They were very prompt in getting me in as it have severe anxiety. Also everyone was very respectful.

Do Not Go Here!

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Staff was unbelievably rude and unprofessional. I ended up meeting with the Nurse Practitioner (not a negative per se) that spent 10 minutes on the computer and 30 seconds actual talking / diagnosing me. I didn't even know I was receiving a prescription until I was being checked out! Communication was horrible. Never going back.