Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory S Martin
Dr. Gregory S Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, GA, with another office in Gainesville, GA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center. Dr. Martin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory S Martin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Gregory S Martin has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Respiratory Failure
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Gregory S Martin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gregory S Martin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr Martin is one of the most caring and compassionate physicians I have met. He delivered both of my children and provided my medical care before and after delivery. He is very supportive, knowledgable and has an excellent bedside manner. Always felt well-cared for by him and his office staff, never rushed. Highly recommended!
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Martin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Gregory S Martin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory S Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, GA.