Dr. Gregory Smith Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Smith?

Patient beware

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Wait time is not great. Doctor was professional but unfriendly and not helpful. 1st time seeing him for complete physical was not pleasant. He didn't listen and dismissed my problems right away his excuse for my problems was me being obese. No call back with lab results after calling office several times and ended up going to pick up results. I was told we must have filed them back in chart by mistake. 2nd time seeing him for upper respiratory issues. Again he was unfriendly and disconnected. He said it was just nasal congestion and to take Tylenol cold and sinus. Two days later I eneded up in ER with pneumonia.

Find another Dr if u like to...live!

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

I'm not surprised after 5 minutes on Google I found to disciplinary actions against his medical license Q & under 10 years for being mean to females that sounds right by my visits. You'll wait for times longer than he actually sees you and once he does he's highly dismissive an extremely unhelpful I would do better to go see a first year medical student

Don't go to him!!!!! Avoid

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

Highly dismissive. Had to go to er 2 separate times right after seeing him. Find own specialist. Probably gets big money to push addictive antidepressants on non depressed. Treats me like psychosomatic but I know my body dude. Help or tell me to go....

Not good in the least

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Very unprofessional so called doctor. I would call him a jerk if I was rude, but am not.

OVERCHARGES

Posted on April 16th, 2014

My husband went to Dr. Smith. I should have checked procedure prices before having a routine colonoscopy. (Next door) Athens Endoscopy will charge you as if you were going to have procedure done at the hopsital!! $7700 for routine colonoscopy with biopsy. RIPPING PEOPLE AND INSURANCE COMPANIES OFF!!!

Caring for people with a smile

Posted on July 13th, 2009

Dr. Smith is very insightful and able to translate his knowledge to the patient in an understanding manner. He is cognizant of the whole person and centers his care around this. Most of all he takes time to talk to his clients, listens to their concerns and answers their quetions! Thanks for the humanistic care you give!

Posted on May 16th, 2017